Friday, February 27, 2009

Errands and Doggie Things

So I will admit that I really do LOVE living in the wonderful city of San Francisco. It's beautiful, artistic,crazy,colourful...blah blah. But most of all I realized that I have allot more errands to run,then I did in Ohio. Today I took the train to West Portal to get the boys a wonderful little gizmo called Pedi Paws. I hope this shit works b/c they need a nail trim,and this gizmo cost my ass 20$!

Photobucket
I also managed to hang out with the amazing and lovly mags b4 she had to go to work. I got her a Gatorade..i swear I'm made of money..lol jk! We sat and talked on the bench outside the libs,and soaked up the sun, even though it was still damn freezing outside. WE noticed this new yogurt/icecream place called Tutti Melon and decided to go and check it out..after standing for about 5 mins w were like uhhhh no..it didn't look so yummy...lol
After I left her, I walked to the train and made my way back home...now what to do.what to do?!?

Ahh thts right look for a new job..random I know but I need more cash flow to support my crack habit..hahah not really. I need more dough to fkn travel and shit...my passport is gathering dust

any who kids..tht was my semi-eventful day..now im sat here watching my 2 crazy dogs kick the shit out of each other! Funnnn

x

No comments:

Post a Comment