Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm Back..

So yes yes I am alive! I have been really busy with work and being obbessed with ..you guessed it the Twilight Saga! It really now is New Moon since that film will be out soon,but not soon enough!
So tiny update, I have gotten back in touch with my great friend Jamie from back home in Florida! I think I got her hooked on Twilight..haha yessss! She loves Edward just as much as me,and many countless others! So we chat about random crazy shit and its great! Fingers crossed she will come to visit me in Aug for her bday woohoo!
Also ooo this is great my amazing dog Jameson has a gf..haha yess she is a very pretty and sweet Weimaraner her name is Corra..they adore each other!
Smash is bitter that his bro took his bitch,but oh well!
Side note, I am in the process of changing up my style clothing wise..lol now all I need is the extra dosh to fufill my dreams haha! Soon!
... I will be blogging more often,sorry I have been away..but money calls hahaha
now here are sum random fun pics..
Photobucket
Jameson after his bath..he hates it
Photobucket
J and his gf Corre..its love
Photobucket
me reading Eclipse..im way done with all 4 books now
Photobucket
smash in the tub,he lays there when its hella hot outside
and thts all folks for now.. or shud I say thts all forks..haha lame i know

No comments:

Post a Comment