Monday, March 9, 2009

Bart..Photoshoots..and These...

Let me start of by saying that I have the best gf in the world! This weekend was full of fuss,running around,messing with video cams n cords and ahhh it was nuts. Thank you babes for putting up with me and supporting my dreams...!!
So sunday I had a photoshoot in Berkeley,needless to say you have to take the Bart to get there. That was a damn journey since I was about 20 min. late to my shoot. But Lydia the photog did not mind,she is super cute,and sweet! I had a killer shoot at an amazing locations!
ProofPhotobucketAlso I had tons of crap to finish super last minute for ANTM auditions..tht drove me nuts. But its all done and sent in the mail of course next day..Gawd im so broke. Ohh and Mags took me to Squat & Gobble can we sayy yummy fkn yummy!!
Last night we were walking the dogs and Mags stepped on Smash's paw and cracked his nail. Like he even cared, it fell off today no prob...lol Good Boy Smashy!!
This weekend was long and I'm soo sure im missing stuff,but oh well my fingers hurt from typing..
But b4 I go... I really really want these:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment