Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Darling Clementine & Lupicia

Oh my darling oh my darling... I have found a new love for Clementines thanks to my wonderful gf Maggy! I don't think I have eaten so much of one lovely fruit in my life! They are sooo sweet and yummy and MmmmMmmm good when they have been chilled! I do believe that I may have to go pick up another bag from the grocery store soon!
Yuummmmmy Yummmmyyyy!!
Photobucket
I like Tea.. I love tea! Mostly when I'm in London or Holland hahah! But I have found a new company called Lupicia!
Maggy has a sore throat so I told her I wud get tea! I managed to pick up a flavor called Rum Raisin and Banana Chocolate. Neither of which she really liked...ha! Oh well.. i liked it,wasn't so bad and or great. But it was expensive arrrggg
drink up...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment